Thursday, October 18, 2012

Week 1 Day 4: Tuna, Fennel and Bean Salad

Tuna, Fennel, and Bean Salad

I was shocked at how easy this was, and though I missed a step, but I didn't! Basically you just throw all of the ingredients in a bowl and it's ready.  I have never had fennel or radicchio before so it was a bit of a new experience for me.  I liked it!  I did have some issue with the radicchio -- I've had it for 5 days now, and it started rotting.  I pulled off most of the outside leaves, and used only the fresher ones on the inside.  I would recommend getting the radicchio the day of, or day before to make sure it's fresh. I also had trouble finding these specific beans, so I bought northern beans instead (smaller version), and they seemed to work just fine.

 6/10 on taste; 10/10 on easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment